Registration of DVD Ripper not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey Registration of DVD Ripper not working

I just bought DVD Ripper and after receiving the email instructions on how to register it, I followed it to the letter. I have the most updated version of DVDFab, I opened it up, I clicked on "Enter Registration Key", I pasted the registration key in the box provided, and then clicked "Register". I got the following message, "Thank you! The product will be restarted to enable the registered version." DVDFab closes and then 3-5 seconds later it reopens. In the box next to DVD Ripper I should be seeing my name as the owner of the new license. Instead, I continue to see "Trial User".

I tried the secondary option of clicking on the attached file containing the key but the file type is not recognized and cannot be opened by Windows.

I've uninstalled and re-installed several times, restarted the computer, and have been searching online for a solution for a couple hours. This is my last ditch effort to try and figure out how to get this thing registered correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi btwiggins

Give this a read through and follow it to the tee http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

It worked!

Thank you!!! I wish I would have posted this question hours ago! I'm all set now. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by btwiggins View Post
        Thank you!!! I wish I would have posted this question hours ago! I'm all set now. Thanks again!
        Glad I could help and Thank you GregiBoy for an excellent sticky
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X