Blu-ray to PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray to PSP

I've heard very good things about DVDfab, but before I buy I do have a few questions that I haven't seen on the forums as of yet.

My family has several Psp's for travel and have been using another program to convert our dvd's to play on them. A friend recommended DVDfab, but I'm looking into converting blu-ray to play on psp with little to no trouble. Is this already a feature? As in presets and everything are in place? Or do I create an iso, then convert with program b, then touchup with program c? I'm looking for something pretty straight forward and from what I understand this program does a great job. So, can it do this? If not, is it in the works? I know, some people have said "psp is dead" but for us it still works great (portable dvd players suck).

Any thoughts? Thanks!

The best advice I can give you is simply this:
    Fab comes with a 30-day-free-trial for all the modules with complete functionality.
    You should use it and decide based on your own experience.

You should be fine with the presets....since it sounds like playback will be restricted to your psp(s), but most users tweak settings to best suit their needs.
    30 days is a pretty decent trial run to see if it "fits"
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
    X