DVD Burning - No sound on copied DVD's (DVD player, not PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Burning - No sound on copied DVD's (DVD player, not PC

DVD Burning - No sound on copied DVD's (DVD player, not PC)

Hi Guys,

I have a full version of DVD fab 7 & I am having difficulty with a recent dvd copied & playing it on my dvd player. I copied a dvd & it has no sound on the dvd player when copied.

This is strange because if I play the same copied dvd on my pc it has sound. If I also play the copied files (not burnt to disc) on my PC then it also plays fine with sound. Can you please help me this is a tad frustrating as I don't know how to fix it.

Cheers

Hi kraktos
    Is this with all dvd or just this one??? Version7 is also outdated please update to Version8 from here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8912 remember to install the installer as administrator.
    If still having problems please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.
    Give these a try and post back
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 10-24-2010, 03:05 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by kraktos View Post
      DVD Burning - No sound on copied DVD's (DVD player, not PC)
      Make sure your DVD Player is hooked up correctly to either TV or your Amplifier

Comment

cheers, but yeah I have checked plugs to make sure all is connected & also have tried out other dvds on dvd player, unfortunatley the dvd does not appear to play with sound on my dvd player (no matter how many times I burn it). I will give a go at downloading the new dvd fab & see if that fixes it

Comment

Not sure if you do fulldisc or main movie but use the DVD Player remote to select the audio. Not a DVDFab problem as you get sound on computer so has to be the way the DVD Player is playing the DVD. If you did fulldisc go to menu and select audio, if you did main movie then select audion on the remote. If remote has volume comtrol try turning that up

Also good to try the latest version as well. Let us know if it works for you

Comment

Working...
          X