Help Please DvDfab will not boot 8.0.2.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please DvDfab will not boot 8.0.2.9

I have been using dvd fab 8.0.2.3 for the last week then updated to 8.0.2.9. I used dvd to mobile then finished and exited the program. Then i tried re entering the program and i keep getting a report info box so i sent one in with all the logs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times as administer with no luck any suggestions?

Thanks
    Blake

Same thing happened to me with Bluray Ripper, after conversion I exited Fab and tried to restart but it would not.
    Open your personal folder and click the organize tab, then folder and search options, then the view tab then show hidden files and folders, apply then ok. You should see a AppData folder, open it then roaming and delete the DVDFab folder.
    I also ran ccleaner and deleted the prefetch data then re-installed 8024 and got it running again.
    Last edited by W&B; 10-28-2010, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Yes! I also ran ccleaner and deleted the prefetch before i posted this thread, but i didn't think of the AppData folder, that did the trick Thanks W&B!

Comment

Same thing happen with 8.0.3.0b?
        "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Not sure what you are trying to say Bob but i am running 8.0.3.0b right now and its working fine.

Comment

You're welcome and glad that fixed it Yep, ver. 8030 seems to be ok in my test so far.

Comment

Working...
            X