This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab doesn"t start

I put the DVD in open DVD FAB and it finds the dvd and then i hit the start button and nothing it won't start the process. Anyone have any idea what I need to do? And it isn't a particular DVD does for all.

It may help if you tell us what you are actually trying to do....
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

NOT sure, just trying to help.

I noticed that it does make a difference whether you are doing full disc OR main movie.

With main movie you have to select the start button twice, is it something as simple as that?

Comment

And also whether it is the FREE version or REGISTERED version.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          And also whether it is the FREE version or REGISTERED version.
          I guess, don't know, I only have the paid for version, never to expire.

As you would realise, I was only trying to help a fellow newbie to the Forums.

Just I have noticed over the years (fairly sure) full disc starts with one click on the start button, but main movie needs two clicks, I think.

Comment

Yeah, I know you were and that is what this forum is all about. !!!! Users helping Users and I commend you for it.

Regards
            GB

Originally posted by davidh View Post
            I guess, don't know, I only have the paid for version, never to expire.

As you would realise, I was only trying to help a fellow newbie to the Forums.

Just I have noticed over the years (fairly sure) full disc starts with one click on the start button, but main movie needs two clicks, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              Yeah, I know you were and that is what this forum is all about. !!!! Users helping Users and I commend you for it.

Regards
              GB
              NO worries.

As you know I am very new to the Forum myself, although I have had a paid version of DVDFab for ages, I just thought then that maybe only moderators were supposed to offer advice.

That was about my only advice anyway, so I will leave it to you experts.

Comment

davidh, don't get down on yourself. Like GregiBoy said, it's what this site is for. I'm a member of a couple Sport Trac forums and every little bit of info posted helps. You never know when you will be able to help someone out. That's the beauty of sites like this. Of course only when it stays civil.
                Into abyss
                You don't exist
                Cannot resist
                The Judas kiss
                Judas lives recite this vow
                I've become your new god now

Comment

Originally posted by stonemiser View Post
                  davidh, don't get down on yourself. Like GregiBoy said, it's what this site is for. I'm a member of a couple Sport Trac forums and every little bit of info posted helps. You never know when you will be able to help someone out. That's the beauty of sites like this. Of course only when it stays civil.
                  Yes, no worries.

It was just after my first posting on this topic, I thought maybe only certain people were supposed to offer advice, in case the advice was wrong or something.

Comment

Nope.... Alll comments welcome as us poor Moderaters usually have our hands full.

Comment

Yes, no worries.

It was just after my first posting on this topic, I thought maybe only certain people were supposed to offer advice, in case the advice was wrong or something.
                      We were all newbies at one time helping out and we learn from helping as well so anything you have to add that you think is relevant is always welcomed. Myself I'm one of the lucky ones who never has a problem with DVDFab except when new copy protection is out

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                        We were all newbies at one time helping out and we learn from helping as well so anything you have to add that you think is relevant is always welcomed. Myself I'm one of the lucky ones who never has a problem with DVDFab except when new copy protection is out
                        You don't have to worry about me giving too much advice, I am like Sgt Shultz, ""I know nothing''

Where abouts in Canada are you?

Comment

You don't have to worry about me giving too much advice, I am like Sgt Shultz, ""I know nothing''

Where abouts in Canada are you?
                          I'm close to Vancouver, BC

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                            I'm close to Vancouver, BC
                            Okay, just curious, not going to stalk you or anything.

I worked and lived in New York for about 12 months back in 1999-2000, our Aircraft used to go up to Toronto among other places, and it broke down there one time, I had to go up to Toronto to rescue it, there for about 3 days, really enjoyed the place, almost felt at home after NY.

Comment

Working...
                            X