Lifetime questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime questions

Is Lifetime really lifetime upgrades through the various versions or it is just for the lifetime of the version you purchase?

Have not been able to find that answer in the forums....

its lifetime for the specific version you paid for.

For instance, I have a lifetime Bluray Copy...I do not have access to Bluray Ripper nor any DVD stuff etc.

Comment

crackinhedz' advice is spot on.
      Just to clarify, the module is lifetime.

For eg., I purchased fab 2.xxx way back before it was combined to Platinum in 3.xxxx
      I'm currently running Fab 8031 Beta and I've never paid another penny
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Another dumb question...

I have my old license from dvdfab 5

It allows me to 'copy' from 8

What happens if I purchase 'ripper' to get the mobile version... will that affect my old license or make it go away or will they work together?

Comment

They work together and you might be able to get discount if you register as a member on website. Here link to register as member http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

Comment

Not dumb at all.
            Well, yes, they'll get along just fine, but...
            Your Fab 5.xxxx license is probably lifetime.
            Anything purchased prior to may 8, 2008 was grandfathered into lifetime membership

Easy to check...click on the white chekmark icon (in the green circle) on the top of the Fab screen, click About from the dropdown..
            This will display the modules and their status.
            For the Fab 5 license, it should say never expire.

As to the Ripper modules (or any other module), this will be dependent on the terms of the subscription you purchase.

//Edit
            Hey AGJ, posting at work again and got waylaid
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
            X