verb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Media verb's

One quick question, If you see the AZO label on the package are they the good ones, or can you still get some bad ones even with the AZO label? I know some verb's I've bought have all been good or bad, but never tryed ones with AZO label! Was about to order a 100 pack and wanted to know if all AZO, ones were good! Also could do you know a good site to buy? Amazon has dvd+r, 100 pack, AZO label for $19.99!

Not sure if they good or not but all the ones that I have bought that had the AZ on label were the good ones but I go to the store and actually look to make sure they was made in Taiwan and no where else.

Also here is another buy link from newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817507003

Comment

verb's

AGJ, have you used these from newegg, was asking to see if you have and I would order these!, If they were good for you!

Comment

8855A If you can provide a link for these Verbatim disc's we may be able to tell you if they are good....usually the AZO dye ones are the better ones of the Verbatim's. The ones that AGJ posted are the good ones.
        I buy from NewEgg all the time my last order was about $34.00 for 2-100 pack of DVD-R , that was a great deal

CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 11-01-2010, 09:23 PM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
          AGJ, have you used these from newegg, was asking to see if you have and I would order these!, If they were good for you!
          When I buy verbatim I go directly to the store to buy them but have not bought verbatim in like 2 years as I have over 200 sitting here not being used. The only SL media I use is Taiyo Yuden 8x DVD+R media and they are basically the best to use but are not cheap and never on sale like verbatim is

Comment

verb's

CBR929, the link was from Amazon.com, Thanks to both, AGJ and CBR929! I'm going to order the ones AGJ suggested! Thanks very much to the both of you for always being there and giving such great help!

Comment

Taiyo Yuden

Thanks CBR929, AGJ I've been using Taiyo Yuden 8X dvd+R also for a while now! Where is a good link for ordering these! If you don't mind! Forgot were I got my last order from! It would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

SuperMediaStore.com
                MeritLine.com

And I agree with AGJ, once you use Taiyo Yuden you'll be hard pressed to use anything else.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

TY's

Thanks 90312, and you are very correct about that! TY's have been the best I've used for as picture quailty and sound! I can really tell the difference!, than the verb's!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
                    Thanks CBR929, AGJ I've been using Taiyo Yuden 8X dvd+R also for a while now! Where is a good link for ordering these! If you don't mind! Forgot were I got my last order from! It would be greatly appreciated!
                    I've been ordering Taiyo Yuden online from blankmedia.ca for about 4 years now but recently started buying from one of the stores for NCIX.com to save the $10 to $20 in shipping charges since I only live 15 minute drive from it but the online stores 90312 mentioned are good and reliable

I do have some verbatim 4x DVD+R (Super AZO) media in slim case 10 packs and they are just as good as the TY media with burns but I only use them if I run out of TY media until I buy more which is usually a day or two.

Bought those from blankmedia.ca when they had them in stock but for the past 2 years they have not had them listed on the website. Still have over 200 of them

Comment

Here's a link below for DVD-R 16X VERBATIM/TAIYO YUDEN SILVER MATTE (50 PCS) $18.95 they have a Media Code TYG03

Best of both

Comment

verb's

Thanks to everyone, and for all the websites! Can really shop around! I went back with the Taiyo Yuden (tgy02's) dvd-r, For some reason they work well with my burner, Plextor PX870A(IDE), when I use dvd+r it doesn't run smooth!, and thanks AGJ, I'm going to give those a try, see how they turn out! The two of best worlds! (post #11)
                        Last edited by 8855A; 11-02-2010, 12:05 PM. Reason: post#11

Comment

The big advantage of using +R is you can booktype (bitset) them to DVD-ROM, which is the same booktype of commercially released DVD movies. This assures almost universal compatibility with various players.
                          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X