Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

installation of newer version of dvd fab...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installation of newer version of dvd fab...

Hi all!

I know that probably more of you will think that i am a noob... and sorry for my bad english...

Some times ago i buyed a licence for dvdfab6.2.1.8. I registered the software with the key that Fengtao send me via email. It works very well, i never had problem. Great job this software.

So, i upgraded my version in 7.0.9.2, and after, 8.0.2.2.

the problem is that now, in my laptop, i have all those three version installed!

question:

Can i uninstall older version of dvdfab without problem with registration key?

'cause i buyed version 6 of this software, but now i'm using the upgraded version 8, and i have fear that if i unistall version 6 i could have problem with the licence that i have payed for...

thanx in advance...

Andrea

Hi AndyBacker

Most of us keep the older versions as they take up very little space, and if a problem should arise with a newer version you can try and older version like some members have to to solve their problems.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

But...
      You can delete older versions if you want without effecting the current version or your key.

Comment

hi cbr929, hi Grunon!

so (if i have problem of free space on my internal hdd) i can unistall older version without effecting the current version or my key, but the best thing is to keep all versions still installed to avoid problems with newer version.

perfect.

thank you very much for answer.
        Last edited by AndyBacker; 11-05-2010, 12:29 PM. Reason: greetings

Comment

i have to ask one more thing:

there is a warning message that warns me before when the license is about to expire? or there is a place where i can see how much time i've purchased?

I don't remember how much time remains me, and i want stay not even one day without this faithful program!

(sorry for my bad english )

Comment

Open DVDFab.
            Click on the blue ? mark.
            Click on the word - About-.
            Attached Files

Comment

You can as well register in the member area on the DVDFab.com website and see what options you purchased, download the key anytime you need and as well see when they are going to expire. Link for the member register/log in area below

Comment

Working...
              X