HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDD

Manieman, explained this to me on 11-4-2010, I copyed three dvd's to my hhd and put them under dvdfab, with each movie with it's own folder, with the title of the movie! Now when I use the "Write Data Mode" do I need to open each folder and go to Vedio_TS and click on that, I see Audio_TS folder is empty! Or can I just click on the folder? I have never done this before, and don't want to waste any of my TY's, just got them in today! Could you explain to me how to go about this, I know this might sound kinda dumb, but Old Dog trying to learn a new trick! I've always backed up the dvd and watched it, but didn't have any TY's, but wanted to watch the movies! Also wanted to learn how to put on HHD and leave and do later! I really love the TY's ( taught well by you guy's)(the folders I did myself, M/M told me how to put on hhd and write data mode)!

Just highlight the movie name you made for the folder and click ok and DVDfab will analyze and then you click start and the burn process wil start. Just remember to set the AWS (automatic write speed) for your TY media if you using ImgBurn

Comment

dvdfab hhd

Thanks AGJ, but I was burning with Img.Burn by it's self! Figured it out just messing around! Buckup's are great! Thanks very much for responding! One other Question? The new beta 8035, If you don't have blu-ray burner does it matter if you upgrade? I see it has minor fixes and some other updates! I d/l it anyway and just saved it for the future, when I get new PC! Or does it have anything for dvd-copy?

Comment

If you are not having any problems with the version you have installed then no need to install this Beta as it mainly has the Blu-ray to DVD Converter added to it and a few changes but nothing drastic

Comment

fabdvd hdd

Thanks AGJ, Appreciate your time!

Comment

Working...
          X