This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get out of a jam

Hey , I'm new to this forum. I have had dvdfab for many years. My problem is this... I downloaded the latest version and pasted the key and the message told me my version was registered. When it restarts it still said trial version. Anybody have a clue what the problem is?

are you using a DVDFab 6 key? if not you can get it here http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm If you are then try double clicking the key instead

Comment

Also try here:-

"SEARCH" is your friend !!!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks Greg. Now my registration for dvd to dvd is up but my dvd to mobile is still trial. How do you fix that?

Comment

You need to request an "All-in-one" registration by email from dvdfab.com
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I just purchased file to mobile after having all the other options already, I had to go back and request an all-in-one key so then all options are combined into one key only.

Comment

Working...
            X