blue ray burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue ray burning

After I burn a copy of the blue ray I am getting a second sound track narrating the movie. Is this because I haven't bought the dvdfab software and I am in trial mode or am I doing something wrong? I selected blue ray copy- main movie- I burned it to a file and not to another disc. thanks for your help

Firstly, it has nothing to do with the 30-day, free trial. The trial "version" is the same software as the retail product and has full functionality.
    The only difference is that if it is not activated within 30 days, it reverts to the freeware version.

So you ripped the BD files to a hdd.
    What software player are you using for playback?
    Recommend Media Player Classic.
    It's freeware and an excellent player, plus it will give you plenty of info.

Most likely, you did not deselect the narrative audio stream when you ripped it. Multiple streams are not a problem when playing back with MPC as you can select the appropriate stream, but if you don't want it, just deselect it.

Take a look at this screenshot of Avatar.
    The deselected audio streams aren't actually narratives, but you get the idea.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AVATAR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	304025
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

thanks

Yes windows media classic worked great. Now my next issue is getting my ps3 media server to recognize my computer to stream the movies.

Comment

Working...
      X