Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is HD Decrypter in the DVDFab app?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is HD Decrypter in the DVDFab app?

I've downloaded the latest installer from DVDFab.com, and installed it. On startup, I get the screen listing the different modes/products/whatever, with all of them being listed as trial except HD Decrypter, which is listed as free.

I click Start, and the only things I get in the panel on the left are DVD to DVD, DVD to Mobile, Blu-ray to Blu-ray, and File to Mobile. I don't see HD Decrypter anywhere.

DVD to DVD did what I needed (copied the DVD to the hard drive, removing encryption), but it said I was running a trial. Presumably, it will expire at some point.

How do I get to HD Decrypter?

You already have it.

The other functions will expire when the trial period finishes leaving you with only the HD Decrypter function.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Okay. I guess I'll be good, then. I still don't understand exactly where the HD Decrypter function is. I don't see that referenced anywhere in the app. Is it just DVD to DVD, with fewer options available?

Comment

Correct.....
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X