My key will not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My key will not work

I have a kife time license and just upgraded to the newest version of DVD Copy all I get when I put in the key is a box that says will me restarted to enable registration but nothing happens

Hi shoe
    Please give my friend GregiBoy's sticky a read through it may help http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

It shows I am registeres but the program will not start all I get is another registration window No start button

Comment

Where can I get a download link to the prevoious version

Comment

Originally posted by shoe View Post
          Where can I get a download link to the prevoious version

Comment

Installed version 8032 and everything is fine

Comment

you not registering the update correctly try what is mentioned in the link below

Comment

As I stated I did all of that and none of it worked

Comment

As I stated I did all of that and none of it worked
                  Ok I took out the license information you had posted before and your screen capture is attached below.

What I fail to understand is the problem........ Your screen capture is showing the software enabled and never expire????????????

At the lower left corner there should be a box to check so this screen does not open when you open DVDFab.. It should bypass the splash and go directly to opening the software.
                  Attached Files

Comment

There is no button to click which is suppose to bw unser ans to the right of enter your registration #.
                    There is no button to click to start the copy process

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                      Ok I took out the license information you had posted before and your screen capture is attached below.

What I fail to understand is the problem........ Your screen capture is showing the software enabled and never expire????????????

At the lower left corner there should be a box to check so this screen does not open when you open DVDFab.. It should bypass the splash and go directly to opening the software.
                      The box that you refer to uncheck was not there

Comment

There is no button to click which is suppose to bw unser ans to the right of enter your registration #.
                        There is no button to click to start the copy process
                        What is this stuff at the bottom of your screen???
                        Is it hiding the buttons you need?
                        2 attachments.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I will try it again in the morning I looked at that screen all day and I did not see it. Do you recommend over the top of or a clean install

Comment

I will try it again in the morning I looked at that screen all day and I did not see it. Do you recommend over the top of or a clean install
                            Over the top should be fine.

Comment

I just installed over the top and had to change my screen resolutuon to see the check box and start button.
                              I an sorry for the problem but do appreciate your assistance.
                              Thank You

Comment

Working...
                              X