Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one?

I am ripping my dvd collection to a nas. And i just want the main movie, Which DVDFab do i need to buy to copy the main movie and make a mp4 file? Something that is compatible with PS3. Do any of them make icons of the movies?

Originally posted by Ramjet306 View Post
    I am ripping my dvd collection to a nas. And i just want the main movie, Which DVDFab do i need to copy the main movie and make a mp4 file? Something that is compatible with PS3.
    If you want both main movie and a mp4 file from a DVD saved to computer then you need both DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab DVD Ripper

Comment

I'm thinking he just wants the main movie in an MP4 file. In that case only DVD Ripper is required. However, I'd recommend getting the packaged deal of DVD Copy and DVD Ripper so you can use Copy to put multiple DVDs on the hard drive and then use Ripper in queue mode to encode the files overnight.

There is lots of information available on the PS3 in the forums but the search function doesn't like the short 3-letter search term. Use google instead: site:forum.dvdfab.com ps3

Comment

Working...
      X