Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I won't be able to explain in few words....

I was given the OK to create a guide, but it will take some time as I'm real busy with other stuff right now.

I would post some images but looks like I'm having a problem with my imageshack account on top of everything else ....
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

@Drewster

I will answer your PM's questions on the forum so that everyone has the benefit !!!

Actually, one thing I'd like to know how to do is trim a cell. I'd like to cut/delete the beginning lead of a movie (like dreamworks or pixar) and ending credits.

First check the box as shown in this image:

Now select "Next PB" button (as seen in the above image and assuming you have selected a Title/Menu with video in the PGC Selector window), the Preview window should open as seen here:

Now select the box to "Blank this Cell", then "Close Preview" button (or Shift+B), now that single cell have been blanked.

FYI: Just carefully read the Warning message Dialog boxes that pop-up after selecting the "Close Preview" button. r0lz did a very good job with the descriptors of how to continue, very easy ......

Note:
      • Seems like a lot of extra work to remove "beginning lead" or "credits", I normally just use to garbage, i.e. warning, etc.
      • You can also use this method to remove a single "Title" in a titlset, cuz if you use Ctrl+Delete in a titleset it will blank the WHOLE titleset.

Cheers,
      Last edited by AlienX69; 02-04-2010, 03:51 PM.
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Thank you. I didn't realize it was that easy to blank a cell. However, what if the portion I want to delete/cut/trim isn't a full cell long. How would I do that? The only way I've found is using VobBlanker and setting markers then indicating cut or keep; I think what happens is the cell splits and the part I don't want is blanked? Is there a way to do that in PE?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Thank you. I didn't realize it was that easy to blank a cell. However, what if the portion I want to delete/cut/trim isn't a full cell long. How would I do that? The only way I've found is using VobBlanker and setting markers then indicating cut or keep; I think what happens is the cell splits and the part I don't want is blanked? Is there a way to do that in PE?
          Yep if not a cell I use VOBB !!!
          AX

Comment

Working...
          X