Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get refund on "Blu-ray to Bluray" license purchase?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to get refund on "Blu-ray to Bluray" license purchase?

I purchased a Blu Ray to Blu-Ray license a while back based on the fact that BD+ protection removal will be available in September; now we are in November and still no sign of it. I would like to make backup copies of my BD movies. I can't even clone them because of the BD+ protection issues.
    So I'm wondering if a refund is possible and what are the conditions attached?

Thanks.

From "Buynow" page

NOTE: All our products are sold as "try-before-you-buy" software. You can Try them 30 days for free, so you have enough time to verify the program's functionality. Fengtao Software Inc. doesn't refund your money if you are not satisfied with our products. We urge you to test it out before you buy it and hope you will want to join our thousands of satisfied users!
    I am thinking they won't return your money based on the policy above.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Thanks for the info. I guess I forgot about the conditions attached.
      Hopefully they will come out with the fix soon but until then no backups.

Comment

Of the 42 bluray movies I own, only 2 have given me issue and there is no DVD I own that dvdfab hasn't handled flawlessly. I am sure they are working on supporting BD+ even though it is running late. They are always releasing new versions of their software. Be patient.

Comment

Just for record fengtao said he will support BD+ in july 2009.

Hi,

We have decrypted BD+, and what we need do is hiding the secrets from our competitor and bdplusllc, so we need some more time to integrate it into DVDFab, and I hope we can make it done in July.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          http://www.dvdidle.com/
          Message link

(Post number 4)
          If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

He said "I hope we can make it done in July"
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X