No announcement yet.

DVDFAB sent me the wrong program!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, support sent me this e-mail stating they would refund me once I purchased DVDFAB 8, sounds like a plan, BUT, how can I do this without a hitch?

"Dear ###### ####,

For your problem, please reorder DVDFab DVD Copy at http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm firstly, after we receive your reorder information(You should notify us your reorder information by E-mail), we will full refund your first order DVDFab Passkey for DVD with order number 8535406.

And we assure you that we will full refund your first order, you can keep the back and forth E-mails as evidence.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Anny
    DVDFab Support Team
    http://forum.dvdfab.com/"

the dvdfab site is so slow I am not sure its even processes anything, it was slow last Thursday as well..

when I click on "buy now" it goes no where real fast..

I don't want to order through the program again..

Comment

also, whats the deal with dvdfab, is it not all in one these days? last trial I used was dvdfab platinum 5, it ripped, decoded, compressed and burned, I see they have dvdfab copy and dvdfab ripper?

I am really wanting an all in one tool...

Comment

Originally posted by nineball26 View Post
        also, whats the deal with dvdfab, is it not all in one these days? last trial I used was dvdfab platinum 5, it ripped, decoded, compressed and burned, I see they have dvdfab copy and dvdfab ripper?

I am really wanting an all in one tool...
        Hi nineball26,

1) First of all, please understand that DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying or encrypting Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        Our registered products include as follows:

DVDFab DVD Copy
        DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
        DVDFab DVD Ripper
        DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
        DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper
        DVDFab Video Converter
        DVDFab File Transfer
        DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter
        DVDFab Passkey for DVD
        DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray

All of products above are separate products that have different functions with separate keys. You need to order them seperately according to your needs.

2) For your problem,you have ordered wrong products DVDFab Passkey for DVD instead of DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab DVD Ripper.

Please reorder DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab DVD Ripper firstly, and then we will full refund your wrong order of DVDFab Passkey for DVD.

We sell the package deal of DVDFab DVD Copy+DVDFab DVD Ripper at favorable price. In addition, we offer a 25% discount on all of products until Nov 28, 2010. Please visit http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm?pid=dvd-copy-ripper to get detailed information.

Best regards,
        Anny
        DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Working...
        X