Combine Keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combine Keys?

I purchased DVD Copy and DVD Ripper way back when it was cheap and came with life time updates.

I would like to to buy Blu-Ray Copy and Blu-Ray Ripper lifetime now. (Not cheap anymore, but worth it) If I buy this and register the key, will it include the previous purchased products or will I have to register 2 different keys. Is this even possible?

Thanks

If you still have access to the email address you used when you purchased the old version, you should first register for the member center with this email address. After registration, log in to the member center and you can view and download the keys you own.

Now use the same email address for purchasing additional products. The new keys will be added to the member center and whenever you download a new key, it will be valid for every product you own.
    Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5 GHz, 32 GB, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Comment

Originally posted by Vancelot View Post
      I purchased DVD Copy and DVD Ripper way back when it was cheap and came with life time updates.

I would like to to buy Blu-Ray Copy and Blu-Ray Ripper lifetime now. (Not cheap anymore, but worth it) If I buy this and register the key, will it include the previous purchased products or will I have to register 2 different keys. Is this even possible?

Thanks
      Hi Vancelot,

1) Please note that we sell the package deal of DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper at favorable price. We offer a 25% discount on all products until Nov 28, 2010.

BTW, if you order DVDFab Blu-ray Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper(lifetime), you can get a free license of DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper(lifetime).

For detailed information about this package deal, please visit http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm?pid=blu-ray-copy-ripper.

2) After purchasing new products, we will send your new key. If you would like to get the key of all the products that you have ordered, you can visit http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm to log in the user center to download the all-in-one key of all your products(As PIGSgrame said).

You can also contact our Support Team (service@dvdfab.com) to send your all-in-one key to you.

Best regards,
      Anny
      DVDFab Support Team
      Last edited by Anny; 11-20-2010, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X