Nero 9 Burning Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nero 9 Burning Engine

I chose the nerocmd.exe file for the nero burning engine but once selected and opening up dvdfab it tells me it can not initialize the burning engine. Is there a way without uninstalling to select the file again like it first did when I selected?

As of right now it will not let me change the nerocmd.exe file location.

What is the version of Nero you have installed on computer?

Comment

Nero 9 latest version. Even if I hit default it does not let me select the nerocmd.exe file again.
      Last edited by fab954fab305; 11-23-2010, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Last time I used Nero with DVDFab was Nero7 and that worked but Nero8 and up would not work with DVDFab as burn engine. Maybe install ImgBurn and use that instead as it better burn engine and has more options than Nero. Here is guide on how to set DVDFab and ImgBurn to work together http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php?p=55&postcount=2

Watch the youtube video and don't forget to set the AWS (automatic write speed) for ImgBurn

Comment

Will do thank you. Other then changing to imgburn is there no .inf file or somthing I can change to reset where DVDfab looks for the nerocmd.exe file?

Comment

Common settings the green dot with Check mark to the left you select Write but you should know that already if you selected to use Nero for burn engine. In the dropdown instead of selecting Nero for burn engine select either VSO or ImgBurn. ImgBurn needs to be installed first before selecting as burn engine though

As for reset for where dvdfab looks for nero not sure maybe change to VSO burn engine and then exit DVDFab. Restart DVDFab and then select Nero again and Manually locate the burn engine for Nero
            Last edited by AGJ; 11-23-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X