MusicFab All-In-One is now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MusicFab All-In-One is now available

MusicFab All-In-One ets you download and convert music from Spotify, YouTube Music, Amazon, Apple Music, and other top streaming services to MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV for offline listening on any device.

According to their website...
    "Future additions to MusicFab services will be completely FREE for All-In-One members!" (Hopefully they will be more honest than StreamFab)

When they ADD more Modules---then they can call it ALL IN ONE !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They already have three. That would be enough to qualify for an All-In-One. But please, use some more exclamation points to get your point across. I don't think 10 is quite enough for people to take you seriously.

Comment

HOW can somebody take YOU--YOU---Seriously---When you complain about My Explanation Points.

REALLY-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Did you mean exclamation points?
          I don't expect people to take me seriously. Never have. Life is more fun that way!
          I apologize for offending you.

Comment

YOUR GOING To Pay $339 ----for a Music Downloader

and it's ONLY been out a few weeks

ARE YOU NUTS ??????

Comment

I don't know if I am nuts. I probably am. But hey, that makes life more interesting.

Please show me where I said that I was "GOING To Pay $339 ----for a Music Downloader." I would love to see where I said that.

Comment

Well The ALL IN ONE is Selling for $339 ----the last time I checked.

they have had---what 3 Updates.

It's up to You guys, that's alot of Money.

Comment

Yes, the All-In-One is selling for $339. I am not disputing that. You said, and I quote, "YOUR GOING To Pay $339 ----for a Music Downloader." I NEVER said I was going to pay that much for it. So, again, please show me where you think I said that. I would never pay that much for music downloading software.

Comment

If you are not going to buy it why are you trolling the forums?
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Chameleon Since your Trolling the Forums---Does that mean your going to buy it-------HMMMMM !!!!!

Comment

I already bought it.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I bought the Apple Music module and I am very happy with it.

Comment

Well I might take the Dip one of these Days.

But right now I am ripping DVD's to Play on my Android Box.

I am ripping the TV show "Bewitched".

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2325.png
Views:	378
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	426304
                              Note: for those who already bought musicfab products they added an option to upgrade to all in one at a discounted rate.
                              Last edited by Blurayfan; 06-07-2023, 02:41 PM.
                              Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Working...
                              X