Amazon Downloader - v1.0.0.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Downloader - v1.0.0.4

I just experimented with the new version 1.0.0.4 (Amazon).

If you uncheck the lyrics option and download, it takes a long time to download each song. It seems to hang on the "Analyzing" portion of downloading, but eventually downloads. If it remains check, it quick as usual.

Also, I like the new file output options. Can the user have the option to pick the separator between the track number and title, etc.?? I.e. "_" underscore, "-" hyphen, or a simple space " "? It's defaulted on an underscore. "01_Title". requested options "01-Title" or "01 Title"

Originally posted by jetskier View Post
    I just experimented with the new version 1.0.0.4 (Amazon).

If you uncheck the lyrics option and download, it takes a long time to download each song. It seems to hang on the "Analyzing" portion of downloading, but eventually downloads. If it remains check, it quick as usual.

Also, I like the new file output options. Can the user have the option to pick the separator between the track number and title, etc.?? I.e. "_" underscore, "-" hyphen, or a simple space " "? It's defaulted on an underscore. "01_Title". requested options "01-Title" or "01 Title"
    Thanks for your feedback, I'll pass it to the developer.

Comment

Agreed, disabling downloading lyrics really makes each download take much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderVamp9 View Post
        Agreed, disabling downloading lyrics really makes each download take much longer.
        Please try the latest version 1008 to see the result.

Comment

Working...
        X