MusicFab and Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MusicFab and Amazon

Just wanted to say... LOVE IT. for me it would be nice if I could name folder names to Artist then album title. Great Program Thank You

Thanks for your support and suggestion, I'll pass it to the developer.

Comment

Originally posted by cap4000 View Post
      Just wanted to say... LOVE IT. for me it would be nice if I could name folder names to Artist then album title. Great Program Thank You
      Click image for larger version  Name:	img_v2_faa8f64a-4f85-4873-92f4-1e33b73d570g.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.5 KB ID:	426376

Do you mean you want the folder named like this? We'll work on this, please kindly wait.
      Last edited by Hedy; 06-09-2023, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Yes, A folder named Artist then in that folder a folder named album. Artist/Album/01 - Track name. Another nice feature could be shut down program and shut down computer when done like streamfab. Is it also possible to have the option of embeded art work to be a jpg instead of png. I have an old amp that will display artwork if jpg.
        Not a problem for any of these asks as I can edit myself, just thought it would be nice feature request. Fantastic software, A big Thanks

Comment

wow.. it does sort Artist/album/track... I missed it in the settings.works great

Comment

Originally posted by cap4000 View Post
            wow.. it does sort Artist/album/track... I missed it in the settings.works great
            Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
            X