X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 licenses, but only one usable

Hi all,
    my situation:
    I purchased 2 items from MusicFab, 1 x Spotify + 1 x All-In-One.
    But I can only download 300 songs from Spotify because of the limit of 300 songs per day.
    But actually I should be able to download 2 x 300 tracks because I have 2 licenses, 1 x Spotify + 1 x Spotify in the all-in-one.
    What do you think, am I wrong?​
    Greetings

Originally posted by StPeterOrding2015 View Post
    Hi all,
    my situation:
    But I can only download 300 songs from Spotify because of the limit of 300 songs per day.
    But actually I should be able to download 2 x 300 tracks because I have 2 licenses, 1 x Spotify + 1 x Spotify in the all-in-one.
    Greetings
    do you have 2 computers ??
    i think it's one license per computer.

Comment

Hi all,
      my situation:
      Greetings
      when purchasing All in one after having one feature or more already owned they were offering a discount. so you are not buying the original license a second time.
      Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Hi at all,
        well, unfortunately it's not so simple​ ...

Comment

Hi all,
          my situation:
          Greetings
          @october262​ Hello, you ordered MusicFab Spotify Converter, and you upgraded the license to MusicFab All-In-One.
          A MusicFab licensed account has a quota of 300 songs per day from each supported streaming service.Eg: You can download 300 songs from Spotify, Amazon music, Apple music and others.​

Comment

Working...
          X