Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.0.3.2 Music Fab does not work on Spotify either- Please beta test before release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.0.3.2 Music Fab does not work on Spotify either- Please beta test before release

1.0.3.2 Nobody would love this program to work more than me. But it fails with Spotify just like the past 4 versions, the last working version was 1.0.2.8
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Oh yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      1.0.3.2 Nobody would love this program to work more than me. But it fails with Spotify just like the past 4 versions, the last working version was 1.0.2.8
      Fixed in today's beta! I mention that because people might not notice the beta right away.

I tried Spotify for the first time today, and of course the non-working version was installed. I was going to give up, but I saw that you said 1.0.2.8 worked, so I went looking for it. Unsuccessfully, but I stumbled over the beta meanwhile. For a new user like me, having a non-working version install by default isn't the best advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post

Fixed in today's beta! I mention that because people might not notice the beta right away.

I tried Spotify for the first time today, and of course the non-working version was installed. I was going to give up, but I saw that you said 1.0.2.8 worked, so I went looking for it. Unsuccessfully, but I stumbled over the beta meanwhile. For a new user like me, having a non-working version install by default isn't the best advertising.
        Yes, we fixed the Spotify download issue in beta, and released the beta version to make it available to you in order to verify and observe the fix. The official version will be released later.

Comment

Thank you.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
          X