Amazon Music Fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Music Fails

Hello, I just recently bought MusicFab and I keep getting a continuous error.

Every music file I have tried to download from Amazon Music returns Error Code 310, is there a fix for this or should I just look for a refund. I bought MusicFab solely for this use so I just need to know if there is any use in keeping it.

Thank You for any help.

I have absolutely no problems with Amazon Music.
    Are you using proxies, or vpn?
    Is your region set correctly?
    Did you authorize the module?
    etc.

Comment

Yes I authorized MusicFab, no I do not use any proxy or VPN

Comment

Is your region set correctly?
        By any chance, is MusicFab being blocked by your firewall/antivirus?

Comment

Amazon works fine - small issue that need to be checked after download - I have had a couple of tracks terminate prior to the end of the music. Could be troublesome if you build a queue and download. This problem is not experienced with YouTube Music or Apple Music.

Comment

Yes, I have the same problem as of Aug 12th. I have seen this problem before, you can try clearing cache but that no longer works. There is a new version for Windows but not for Mac. I feel that every time a new minor version comes out the last version is shot. I can use all music services - just not through musicfab.

Comment

Having the same issue as well

Comment

Going on 6 days - all 310 errors on apple and amazon. I looked at the log files but can't really make sense of them other than there are HTTP 404's in it. I am not sure how they can go from 1.0.4.0 to 1.0.4.1 and break things for 1.0.4.0 users. There is no 1.0.4.1 release for macOS. How about keep the versions in parity. How about some simple tests before changing things. What about leaving the previous server side of things in parallel with whatever new stuff was added.

Comment

Working...
                X