Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I purchased Audible and AmazonMusic but cannot download anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audible fails with the message Error: 310 just before the download begins.
    AmazonMusic keeps showing “analyzing” for an extended period of time before starting the download, which eventually fails with the message Error: 310.
    It is not specific content that cannot be downloaded, but all content.

Support told me to use version 1.0.4.1, but the Mac version has not been released yet. Will it be released soon?
    If I continue to be unable to download anything, should I request a refund?

We are all experiencing this and yes, waiting for a 1.0.4.1 version. See the thread below this one.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me!
      After all, you have all said the same thing.

There is just one concern.
      Really, will version 1041 solve this problem?
      I wonder if anyone using the Windows version 1041 has been able to download it without any problems, or if anyone else using the Windows version version 1041 is getting the same error.

I have tried using the Windows version 1041 (trial version) and although the error number is different, I still get an error and cannot download. (Although thanks to this, the 3 times limit is not reduced, so I can try many times...)

If anyone is using the Windows version of 1041 without any problems, please let us know.

Comment

Using windows version.
        Amazon music works well with 1040 and 1041.

Comment

Thank you for your response, gonca.

The glitches seem to be dependent on the environment, so it seems unlikely that support will be able to resolve them.
          I will seriously consider applying for a refund.

Comment

Yeah, it has some UI quirks but releasing a version for one OS that breaks everything on another is really pathetic especially when the problem just continues going on it's 3rd week.

Comment

They could do a "minimal" test before releasing "improvements".

Comment

Finally, the latest version is out, skipping one version number compared to the Windows version.
                I have only done a little testing, but both Audible and AmazonMusic are now available for download.

Comment

They were this afternoon but now at about midnight EST we are back to 310's. Why they can't just leave it alone or "keep it up and running" I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                  X