8.1.5.3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.1.5.3 beta

the dvd creator and bluray creator options not in the menu. They are listed in the "about box"

Originally posted by strachan View Post
    the dvd creator and bluray creator options not in the menu. They are listed in the "about box"
    Try opening and closeing the prrogram several times - that's what finally made mine show up. I also opened it in an admin account as well as in the limited user account I normally use.

In another thread, it was suggested that you must check the box to "Arrange order automatically" under the General/Customize UI options.

Did yours show that either creator is expiring even though you didn't use it yet? Mine shows one month from the installation for DVD creator, though BluRay Creator shows it wasn't used yet...

Comment

Hi strachan
      Also try restarting your computer to see if they appear.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I tried to install 8.1.5.3 and all of the new Beta series, but it will not show my registration and gives numerous error messages when attempting to start the application indicating that numerous files were missing or could not be located. I uninstalled and even cleaned my registry to remove any residue with JV16 Power Tools, then attempted to reinstall 8.1.5.3 and got the same negative results. I finally uninstalled the Beta version and installed the current production version 8.1.3.8 successfully.

Comment

Working...
        X