no audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no audio

I am creating a bluray disk for a Mkv file then burning to ISO with imgburn. First one I did was fine but the next few have no audio. The process completes with no errors. Seems to be a problem with the way it is structured or something because I can play the mts file and there is audio. Some help would be great missing something. I am using cuda by the way. imgburn just takes what it is given so I think it is in the dvdfab end not imgburn

Hi jford951
    What are you using for playback?
    Try the DVD Fab Media player found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=18369
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I have tried playback with powerdvd 11 & 12

Comment

Update
        I have audio if I use dvd fab media player so I should I just burn and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by jford951 View Post
          Update
          I have audio if I use dvd fab media player so I should I just burn and see what happens
          Hi jford951
          That is totally up to you.
          Power DVD has been having its problems lately, an I believe that is why Fab created its own player, so members can use their player instead and not be plagued with other software players downfall.

Lets cross our fingers...
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

So I did a burn and there is audio so that is good but way out of sync. I checked the .iso on computer and it is out of sync and the mt2s file is out of sync. Then checked the .mkv file and it is in sync. So now have to figure out why dvdfab didnt creat the disc correct from the mkv file

Comment

Hi jford951
              Sorry to hear that.
              I have seen other members threads about A/V sync problems, maybe something needs to get fixed,

You could try converting again, but without Cuda and play the file on your Hdd to see if you still have the sync problem.

Please post your Internal log so a member of the Fab team can review it, the default location is:
              For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

If you would like to try an older version give me a pm and I will send it to you.
              CBR929

Comment

Well tried without Cuda and still a/v sync problem

Comment

Went back to ver. 8.1.6.1 and all of my problems were soved

Comment

Working...
                  X