Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Lock up problem with both creators

if you fix it, they will buy...
    these programs seems to have major issues, I also have DVDFab all in one lifetime and it'd be great is these would work properly.

atm both creators won't go through the process, they both get stuck and tho it doesn't shut down they go partway through and just stop, I even tried letting it sit for 5 hours a couple of times but it ever got past 30%

Please post your log file to get more help!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I too am having problems with dvd creator trying to create a DVD from recorded HD TV series (MKV). Creator runs through single pass then starts another single pass and another and so on. At this point I cancel. I left it to run the first time I tried and it crashed.

Question 1. Is DVD creator capable of doing this task
      Question 2. Is there a limit on how many episodes it can handle

If it is indeed fit to do the task I am asking of it I will give it another go and post my log when it fails.

Thanks

Comment

I too have had this problem since buying DVD Creator recently, I was told that it was because of the quality of the files, seems IF DVD Creator is not happy with the quality of your files it just refuses to create a DVD.

It has worked once for me, and the time I did not work it was not as good a quality file.

Comment

same problem here. i bought the lifetime package and have been having problems from day one. uninstalled, reinstalled many times and got advice from their tech support. sent them my log and did as they said. still not working!!! asked for a refund then never got a response!

i've been trying to burn wmv files to dvd, but everytime i drag and drop, the screen keeps scrolling, as if the file is still being loaded to the program. i waited one time for an hour and it still scrolled! i've tried to save to a folder and burn to dvd, like tech support suggested, still not working!

any advice?
          Last edited by CBR929; 10-29-2012, 12:08 AM. Reason: removed text

Comment

Hi yhcnup
            I've edited your post, please watch the abbreviations you use in posts.
            Thanks
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X