Faults with Creator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faults with Creator.

Would one of the very helpful people from DVDFab PLEASE have a look at DVD Creator, it is not working at all since the 8213 update, see closed thread, THANK YOU.

I have now gone back to 8212 and it is working perfectly again, so it appears the fault was accidentally introduced in 8213.

Even on 8212 after it works okay, still getting that end of trial message too as previously reported.

When I purchased DVD Creator I was advised to ensure I update every full and beta update and I have been, however I do NOT use the actual decryption of DVDFab much now so I will stay with 8212 so that Creator will work until you advise of a fix.

I'm glad I looked at your post David. I too have had trouble with DVD creator for some time now and after reading what you had to say I went back to my download folder and installed 8212 and that fixed the problem but it means running two versions of Fab. Let's hope the developers fix it soon although they seem more tied up with the new version 9 and from what I've seen of that so far they have a long way to go.....much is broken

Comment

Please update to latest 8215 and try it again,i have tried that it's OK.
      If still the same problem,please post internal log.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Garry E View Post
        I'm glad I looked at your post David. I too have had trouble with DVD creator for some time now and after reading what you had to say I went back to my download folder and installed 8212 and that fixed the problem but it means running two versions of Fab. Let's hope the developers fix it soon although they seem more tied up with the new version 9 and from what I've seen of that so far they have a long way to go.....much is broken
        No worries Garry, yes I think I will stay with 8212 for now.

Comment

i need a copy of 8212 but cant seem to find it anywhere on the forums, the list of different versions on these forums has links for each pacific one but takes me to the new version download
          Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

I haven't been able to burn a dvd from my saved wmv files for months now. I have downloaded the most current version, after uninstalling and reinstalling several times. From the emails I received from DVDFab staff, none of the suggestions seem to work. I keep getting error messages almost completely through the burn. All I'm trying to do is burn wmv files to dvd, but for some reason, cannot. Can anyone help?

Comment

As I said DVD Creator will NOT work for me at all with the latest versions, until a fix is found go back to 8212 and use it, as I am doing.

Comment

i finally got a copy of 8212 and it does the samething the newer versions do(nothing), when i try to create a bluray from vob files/folder it locks up/hangs on a certain percentage and the time counts up and then goes to all "0's" and its done, close program try again.....

what i am trying is avi to bluray, and it seems to be working at the moment as i am typing this post "crosses fingers". Maybe it has something to do with vob files and bluray creator.
                Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

i didn't download 8212. anyway of getting on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by yhcnup View Post
                    i didn't download 8212. anyway of getting on the site?
                    Hi yhcnup
                    Send me a pm with your email address and I will send it to you.
                    CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Okay, have now updated to 8215 and HAVE been able to make a DVD, just still getting the end of trial message telling me I should purchase Creator which I purchased months ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X