locks up when creating disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

locks up when creating disc

I have a lifetime license for dvd creator, have not been able to use since upgraded to version 9. It reads the file just fine, does not show a preview, then just stalls.

version 8.2.2.5 shows a preview but stalls out at .01 percent

Hi marklfp
    Please post your internal log if any of them are generated.
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 12-18-2012, 01:50 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I cannot find any logs for version 9. All of the logs are for different versions of 8 and nothing since march of 2012. I have re-attempted several times and it reads the file and then just sits there, and no logs.

Comment

Hi marklfp
        You could also post the Internal log relevant to this problem from the other versions.

Some members have reverted to version 8212, if you do not have it and would like to use it give me a Pm with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi marklfp
          You could also post the Internal log relevant to this problem from the other versions.

Some members have reverted to version 8212, if you do not have it and would like to use it give me a Pm with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
          CBR929
          Hey, here's an idea: How about just fixing the thing because everyone is having the exact same problem?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHawk1 View Post
            Hey, here's an idea: How about just fixing the thing because everyone is having the exact same problem?
            Hi CaptainHawk1
            Here's an idea too!!!
            Keep your comments to yourself or you will be reading these post from the outside.
            This is your warning.

I'm a member just like you, I am not the developer, nor do I have any pull as to what gets fixed, so all I ask is that you have a little patience until this gets fixed.
            CBR929

Comment

Working...
            X