Heads up which version actually works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up which version actually works

Please can anyone tell me in which version of Fab DVD creator actually works. I am trying to convert a HD home movie M2TS (which plays perfectly) to DVD but version 9 crashes and version 8 seems way out of sync. Surely they must have had it right at some time over the last 12 months. I have kept most versions in my downloads folder so I can easily change.

Yeah thanks DVD Fab merry Christmas to you too

Comment

Hi Garry E
      A few members have reverted back to 8212, if you missed that one give me a Pm with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks CBR you are a good man. I will give it a try but I think from reading a few other posts it may be to do with being 1080 I and not P. It's funny I bought this software nearly 2 years ago mainly at the time for the DVD creator module. Here we are still waiting for it to work. Fingers crossed this may all get ironed out in the new year. Have a good one buddy

Comment

For the record still way out of sync. The video is like in fast forward compared to the audio but thanks anyway CBR

Comment

Hi Garry E
            Please try the latest beta version here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=20154
            Hope this helps
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks CBR. This version actually works A bit of feedback for the developers though.....it would be nice to be able to select NO MENU.....Preview not working......No PAL selection available.......The preview frame in the menu stretches way out of proportion.....no option yet to add chapters at set intervals. That said it worked very well. Good work

Comment

Hi Garry E
                Glad something is working for you now.
                I have not had time to test the new version, but I think I will run something through it tonight.
                CBR929

Comment

Hi CBR,
                  I'm having the same problem as Gary: video AND audio in "fast forward". The problem still occurs in the latest beta v9 beta. So, I don't think the problem is fixed. Any ideas?
                  joea2z

Comment

Hi joea2z
                    I do not think your problem is the same.
                    Please start your own thread and post your Internal log in your post.
                    Thanks
                    CBR929

Comment

Hi Garry E,
                      it would be nice to be able to select NO MENU.
                      Please select "Play from first title..." option and try again.
                      It will have menu but play from the first title.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi joea2z,

Originally posted by joea2z View Post
                        Hi CBR,
                        I'm having the same problem as Gary: video AND audio in "fast forward". The problem still occurs in the latest beta v9 beta. So, I don't think the problem is fixed. Any ideas?
                        joea2z
                        Please post your log file!

Better to give us the video info, download MediaInfo and check it!http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en/Download/Windows It's a free tool.
                        I test some videos and not in "fast forward" status when playing, so maybe it's a special file issue.

Wilson
                        Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 12-25-2012, 10:19 AM.
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                          Hi Garry E,

Please select "Play from first title..." option and try again.
                          It will have menu but play from the first title.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
                          Thanks Wilson I did try this option but found it cut the last few minutes off the end of my DVD and then brought the menu up. The quality of the DVD was very good though.

Comment

Working...
                          X