DVD Creator freezes up and doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator freezes up and doesn't work

Dvd Creator worked when it was a trial, but as soon as I upgraded it stopped working. It freezes at about 1.23 percent and stays that way. I let it run over night, at least 8+ hours and still didn't change. I tried various versions including the most up to date and version 9, but nothing works. Any help would be appreciated. I read somewhere that 8.2.1.2 works, but I don't have it.

Hi rmarzoc
    Please post any of the internal logs from version 8 & 9 that pertain to the failed conversion.
    If you would like 8212 please send me a Pm with your email address and I will send it to you.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi rmarzoc
      The default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

log

Hi CBR929
        here is my last log. Thanks for the help and the link to 8212.
        Bob
        Attached Files

Comment

8212 is not working either.

I tried 8212, but it still freezes at 1.23%. It worked under the trial version, but won't work now that I paid for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Hi rmarzoc
            I see nothing in your log using 8212
            CBR929

Comment

8212 log

Hi,
              This should be it. Not sure why it wasn't there last time.
              Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Is there any update to this issue please? I have exactly the same problem where a DVD burn freezes at 45.31% (This has happened in v8 on an XP machine and in v9 on a Win7 machine). I've just downloaded 9.0.2.6 and I'm trying that now. Will post logs if it freezes.

Cheers

Dave

Comment

DVD Creator Crashes Fails Hangs

Having the same issue, on 8 or 9, not sure what to try to get it working?
                  See my error below. Tried MOV, MTS, MPG, all file types fail. Sometimes it hangs at 59%, sometimes it gives error below (if one file only).

Thanks for any help

Conversion: one pass: 14:48:53
                  CUDA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
                  : 14:48:53
                  Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: filter name(503.01), type(2), id(1), get module_error(502.04 7 706 15 27 6)

: 14:48:56

Comment

Try turning off CUDA...

Originally posted by tron View Post
                    Having the same issue, on 8 or 9, not sure what to try to get it working?
                    See my error below. Tried MOV, MTS, MPG, all file types fail. Sometimes it hangs at 59%, sometimes it gives error below (if one file only).

Thanks for any help

Conversion: one pass: 14:48:53
                    CUDA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
                    : 14:48:53
                    Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: filter name(503.01), type(2), id(1), get module_error(502.04 7 706 15 27 6)

: 14:48:56
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                    X