How long should it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long should it take?

I am a new user of DVDfab's Blu Ray Creater for Mac. I'm trying to create my first blu ray. I have 8 45 minute shows I dragged into the source window. I picked the target to be a folder on my Mac called DVDfab (default). It has been running now for over 2.5 hours. The info window says 09:24:30 Conversion One Pass. It shows 0% complete even after 2.5 hours of running on a P7 Mac with solid state disc. How long should this take?

More info

I just tried to simplify this by only choosing 1 45 minute show. The file is an .MP4 file. The program is spinning just like it did on all 8 shows. The preview tab says No preview since there is no re-encoding. Are MP4 files supported? The program didn't complain when I chose it as the input file. What gives?

Comment

MacBook Pro?

Is anyone trying to run blu ray creator on a MacBook Pro with Retina display? I am trying to do 1 45 minute show and it has been running now for 3 hours and says it is 0% complete. This is obviously not working and I'm trying to get a refund. But wanted to know if anyone else has successfully run this on a MacBook Pro.

Comment

I moved your post here please don't start more than one thread on the same issue.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X