dvd creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd creator

I downloaded version 8qt about a month ago. I tried the later version offered around christmas, but that didnt work at all. this program appeared to be working well at first; burned at least 10 dvds successfully, but now, it freezes up and stalls after the 2nd conversion or sometimes the first. what gives? you would think fengtao would update this problem, but its been going on for some time now. i have sent numerous emails about this being a constant problem, but nothing! they keep telling me to send them the logs and then to uninstall and reinstall another, updated, version. yet, none of this works! i want my money back!!! these guys dont seem to have a solution to the problem. anyone have any advice? initially they told me to save to a folder and then burn to disc, which i did, and it didn't work! im tired of sending files and being told that i should reinstall a newer version. shouldnt this thing be working when we pay for it?!

Well, you have had your rant!!!

If you wnat help here, you actually need to post some detais instead of the generalistic crap that you have.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi yhcnup
      Please post your internal log.
      Thanks
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I can sympathize with yhcnup. Since purchasing DVD Creator when it was introduced, I've never seen it work correctly. I sent in my log and ifo file 5 weeks ago, and haven't heard anything.

With all due respect, I, and probably all the many other users having problems with this product, would simply like to know if there is a target date for when this product will be fixed?

Comment

Hi joea2z
          If you would like help, please post your internal log.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

internal log

sorry, forgot how to do an internal log. I had done this before using instructions from someone at dvdfab. they didn't offer a solution, just to copy to a file folder and burn to disc that way. I tried that and it didn't work. I have just uninstalled dvdfab 9, since I tried to burn a disc and it completed 99.98% then stalled! Frustrating, especially since 3+ hours passed. Wonder what the problem is? Showing my internal logs doesn't seem like it will solve the problem, as each time I read the forums for these problems, all I see for results is either you haven't downloaded the correct program or install an outdated, unlocatable program. If anyone can offer more information pertaining to this problem instead of my "generalized crap" as gregiboy calls it, then please post a solution. Seems i'm not the only one with this problem. The problem is the program works, then it doesn't. there is nothing different about the files I'm burning. No changes have been made to the computer or the files. so obviously its a program error. If you have a link to the old program that used to work better, please list that! Thanks!

Comment

Blu-Ray creator hangs with me. Here is my log file...
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Gitsum
                Please give this a read through before posting again Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums
                CBR929

Comment

Working...
                X