Nothing happens with Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing happens with Creator

Hello, I have DVDFab v9.0.4.7, and have a 14GB .mkv video file and a .srt subtitle file that I wish to merge on to a 25GB BD-R disk.

I drag these files into Creator, and it runs for 45 minutes and completes the task ( so it says), but there is no burning to the disk, and there is no sign of any resulting file in the DVDFab OutPut Directory I allocated on my hard drive.

In the Progress tab, it shows after several hours that the Output is only 40% completed, but at the bottom of the screen it says that Task Time Left is zero

Can anyone please advise what is happening?
    Last edited by JillB; 07-15-2013, 10:22 PM.

Hi JillB
    Please try the latest beta found here http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA, there may be a fix in this version for this.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for the reply CBR929. I have taken your advice, and tried out the beta version 9.0.5.0, and got the same result........... nothing

Comment

Hi JillB
        I'm sorry that it did not help, could you please post your internal log for these attempts.
        Thanks
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X