This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Blu-Ray Creator Stalling Problem

Hi, I've been trying to create a couple of Blu-Rays using Blu-Ray Creator ( DVDFab 9.0.5.5 ) and the program always stalls at anywhere from 9 to 23% and I don't know why. I've also tried to convert files with no luck ( .mkv ). I've tried copying from one of my discs as well as converting files to no avail. I've looked through the forums, but haven't figured the problem out. I will enclose both files. I'm hoping that it's the same problem. I've had the lifetime pack for awhile and honestly haven't gotten it to work and I've finally decided to write and ask for help. Thanks in advance for any help!!
    Attached Files

Looks like you are tying to create a BR disc from a file downloaded from a bit torrent so all bets are off on that, you never know what you're getting and it may not fall under fair use so I'm not going there. Post a log from one of your disc attempts and you'll get some help.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

@misawa23

I suggest that you read these like you were supposed to when you registered for this forum before you do any further posting:-

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X