BD Creator discs not playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Creator discs not playing

Using the new 9.1.0.6, I have had 6 failures out of six attempts making BD discs to play in my blu-ray player. The player recognizes it as a BD disc, the counter display goes to 000000; and that is it. Will not play for anything. I have had the same problem whether I used a menu or no-menu option on BD creator. I have found that if I save it as a BD folder, then use the older 8.2 version to burn a disc through the "main movie" option the disc plays fine. Is this problem unique to me?

Originally posted by robertwayne64024 View Post
    Using the new 9.1.0.6, I have had 6 failures out of six attempts making BD discs to play in my blu-ray player. The player recognizes it as a BD disc, the counter display goes to 000000; and that is it. Will not play for anything. I have had the same problem whether I used a menu or no-menu option on BD creator. I have found that if I save it as a BD folder, then use the older 8.2 version to burn a disc through the "main movie" option the disc plays fine. Is this problem unique to me?
    Which type files? Which output is your choose? BD 50,BD 25 1080i,BD9 ......?
    What blu-ray player are you used?
    How about you create a folder or iso to your desktop?? Try to Use a software player to play.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

They have been both 25G and 50G files, and the files do play fine on the desktop player. However, I also want to be able to burn usable discs that will play in my LG 730 3D player. Isn't that the point of the blu-ray creator, otherwise I could simply play the original MKV file on the desktop player.

Comment

Working...
      X