DVD Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator

Having waited 6 months for a solution to my inability to use DVD Creator, later versions that is from the 8225 version. I downloaded version 9101 and my prayers were answered. It worked and extremely well at that. Then I was tempted to download version 9105 and I was back to square one and nothing. What I want is to go back to 9101 not 9102 or 9106. Help out there! How can I download V9101. I am currently using 8225. Which works very well. Many thanks.

If you kept the original download file of 9101 in your "downloads," you can simply click on that and reinstall it. If you no longer have the file, go to the forum, click on "recent beta versions" (on the left side) and the last twenty or so beta downloads will be available to you. Good luck.

Comment

@ robertwayne64024
      That won't work, you will only be able to download the latest beta which is 9.1.0.2

jacobean
      How are you doing my friend? Hope everything is fine.
      If you need any older version send me a pm and I will be happy to send it to you.

I'll always be here for you if you need me!!!
      Cheers
      CBR929
      Last edited by CBR929; 11-21-2013, 11:22 PM.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

DVD creator

Many Thanks for the responses. I have downloaded V. 9106 and it appears to be working for me. Thanks again.

Comment

Glad you got it working again my friend.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X