Subtitles not synchronised with picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles not synchronised with picture

After updating to the latest version I converted mkv to blu-ray but after completion the subtitle is not synchronised with the picture shown. Mostly subtitle is way ahead of what is shown.
    How to resolve this or how to get back to earlier version when I didn't have that problem?

Hi Paulbart
    Please post your internal log
    You can find older versions here, no betas http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php if you need a beta send me a pm with your e-mail address, I will send it out to you.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

same issue

Hi! I have had the same problem as Paulbart, I believe. I have the Mac version of bluray creator, and the 9.1.1.9 and 9.1.2.2 updates seems to have altered the way the subtitles are handled.

Whenever I create a blu-ray from an mkv file, attaching .srt subtitles, the subs come out without the correct timing. I can watch the mkv on vlcplayer and the subtitles are timed correctly. But when the disc is burned, the timing is invariably off by minutes.

Where do I find my internal log, and how should I post it?

Comment

Working...
      X