Size of bluray blanks and seizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size of bluray blanks and seizing

i'm having a couple of difficulties while trying to burn onto a blu-ray DVD.

I have 10 MP4s that I would like to use to create a video onto a blu-ray disc using blu-ray Creator. The total of all MP4s is about 15 gigs. The blank I'm using has a 25 gig capacity. When I load all 10 MP4s onto the list of video files Creator says the files are too big when I know they're not even though I'm using the BD25 setting. Now, I've tried to set the capacity of the blu-ray discs to its lowest capacity setting using a recommendation from another post but it didn't work for me. What I did at this point is told Creator to Fit all files and sacrifice quality if necessary.

The second issue I'm having is when Creator goes through the motions it gets hung up on 37% on it's second pass. It just sits there and does nothing. I've listed what was shown on the Progress list below.

Are there some setting that I'm missing so that I can get Creator to do what I want it to? It seems pretty straightforward and nothing has worked up to this point.

Thanks,

Progress

18:18:44
    Analyzing HD audio...
    Conversion: one pass
    Intel GPU acceleration for Lightning-Shrink
    18:20:28
    Conversion: on pass

This is the point where the progress bar shows 37% and then just hangs up.

Originally posted by rwx9901 View Post
    What I did at this point is told Creator to Fit all files and sacrifice quality if necessary.

The second issue I'm having is when Creator goes through the motions it gets hung up on 37% on it's second pass. It just sits there and does nothing. I've listed what was shown on the Progress list below.

Are there some setting that I'm missing so that I can get Creator to do what I want it to? It seems pretty straightforward and nothing has worked up to this point.

Thanks,

Progress

Analyzing HD audio...
    Conversion: one pass
    Conversion: on pass

This is the point where the progress bar shows 37% and then just hangs up.
    Hi rwx9901
    I have also had to do this using DVD creator.
    My first recommendation would be to disable Cuda, you might also want to disable Lightning-Shrink, see pic
    Second would be post your internal log.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CBR929; 03-30-2014, 06:30 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR I'm trying your recommendation now. I'll keep you posted.

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi rwx9901
      My first recommendation would be to disable Cuda, you might also want to disable Lightning-Shrink, see pic
      Thanks
      CBR929

Comment

So it took about 6 hours to complete the job but it did finish. That's WAY too long to burn a few videos onto a blu-ray. I'm using an Intel i5 3.4 Ghz processor with an SSD and 16 gigs of memory. No way it should take that long.

The video plays on my PS3. The quality was terrible. Very disappointed.

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi rwx9901
        Thanks
        CBR929

Comment

Hi rwx9901
          Sorry to hear that your results were not as anticipated, I have used the DVD Creator with mixed results ...
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X