Task queue doesn't work for DVD creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task queue doesn't work for DVD creator

I'm using DVD creator 9.1.4.0 (17/04/2014) and the task queue is unable to queue DVD creator task. I simply cannot do batch creation of back to back dvd creations.

I believe the expected way to do this is for me to simply click the "add" source button multiple times and each source should go into the task queue. However that doesn't happen, the task queue for DVD creator only contains 1 item. Both sources are listed on the right however only 1 task. If I start the creation process it appears to process both sources but after it completes only a DVD for the last source is created in the "Save to" folder.

This is unlike the other functions in DVDFab such as converter. When I add multiple files to Converter multiple entries are on the task queue. Not true for DVD Creator.

Not being able to batch DVD Creation is a real constraint and negates a significant reason as to why I bought it ;(

Originally posted by dvdmj View Post
    I'm using DVD creator 9.1.4.0 (17/04/2014) and the task queue is unable to queue DVD creator task. I simply cannot do batch creation of back to back dvd creations.

I believe the expected way to do this is for me to simply click the "add" source button multiple times and each source should go into the task queue. However that doesn't happen, the task queue for DVD creator only contains 1 item. Both sources are listed on the right however only 1 task. If I start the creation process it appears to process both sources but after it completes only a DVD for the last source is created in the "Save to" folder.

This is unlike the other functions in DVDFab such as converter. When I add multiple files to Converter multiple entries are on the task queue. Not true for DVD Creator.

Not being able to batch DVD Creation is a real constraint and negates a significant reason as to why I bought it ;(
    DVDFab doesn't have this function yet. Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I will forward your request to our responsible person for future reference.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
    X