Text placeent & outline box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text placeent & outline box

Is it possible to tack the text where it stays where it is place I change the Scenes to Episodes because I create a lot of episodic discs and the text on the end product often is not where I placed it. For example if I place the text fields so that all of them are in the close to exact spot. The resulting disc menu has text sometimes an inch forward of where it was placed. Also often when placing text for some reason the text box outline extends way to the front of the actual text and from what I see that can't be changed, I've tried putting the cursor in front but nothing seems to help. Also I create my own menus and wonder if it's possible to have the outline and have the trigger element be the text and not the frame that way I can have discs with no frames just text titles. Without the capability of universally making the boxes/frames the same size, sizing them manually and placing them in the same spot menu to menu (page to page) is really difficult.

Originally posted by Tybarius View Post
    Is it possible to tack the text where it stays where it is place I change the Scenes to Episodes because I create a lot of episodic discs and the text on the end product often is not where I placed it. For example if I place the text fields so that all of them are in the close to exact spot. The resulting disc menu has text sometimes an inch forward of where it was placed.
    I agree this happens all the time. I have found that the text seems to be placed centered during design but ends up placed left justified in the final product so the way I get around this is to adjust the textbox left edge being where I want the final first letter of the text to be placed in the final product. It is not what you see is what you get but it works for now until they fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
    X