DVD/BD Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Creator

I make a lot of short travel clips then place them on a disc the biggest problem I have with Creator is that the chapters are not continuous. In other words all of my clips are 5 minutes or less if I put 10-20 of them on one disc I absolutely have to watch the whole thing, powerless to jump from one scene to the next. What it needs is that you can cycle through the entire disc by pressing the chapter advance button.

Some users want have chapter and some users do not want have chapter.
    Maybe it's better to add an option.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I don't really care an option would be fine but to further illustrate my point: I recently did a birthday DVD for an elderly woman using four separate slideshows using photos provided by the family and music videos totaling 15 chapters time approx. 48 min the last chapter and slideshow was a personalized birthday song. To get to that 45 second clip I had to either watch the entire 47 minutes or fast forward through the whole thing to get there I do dvd's like this several times a year and I need to be able to chapter through the disc at will. Option would be fine we show these at a retirement home and people always have their favorite parts.

Comment

Working...
      X