pixellation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pixellation

I am getting pixellation on basically every backup movie that I view. This just recently started happening. I am using Verbatim blu 25gb which always worked for me. Same burner. The pixellation happens on all my players including my computer. The pixellation does NOT happen when I watch the ripped file on my computer. So it is happening from the burn. Anyone else seeing random pixellation when playing backups?

That's typical of burning too fast, might slow down to 1/2 rated speed of the blank media and see how it goes.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17618.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	341707 OK I have tried everything and still getting pixellation. See images.
      I have tried to backup several movies on different media (memorex rewritable and Verbatim 25GB and Verbatim 50GB) and 1x speed and still same thing. The video is fine on computer PRE burn. After burn it does what it is doing in the pic. Mostly bright scenes have missing and blurred pixellation.

Comment

ok Interestingly enough, if I watch the vid in VLC it does not do it. When I watch the vid in the DVDFab players I see the pixellation but it is harder to see because of running on my smaller screen. So it seems that dvdfab player is messing up something. Any thoughts on that?
        Last edited by Greenie17; 09-16-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I've also tried all different settings in the A/V Codec to no avail. Seems like dvdfab has some playback encoding issue that is carrying over to the burn. Maybe DVDFab can suggest a way to fix this. The Bluray burning is basically worthless right now for me. I have also tried different graphics cars and computers. Same issue.

Comment

I see it in convert, and burn and different codecs video quality and frame rate settings.
            Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if anyone cares... but support had me uninstall the app and download and install DVDFab Media Player 3 to see if the video was clean. I tried this and it was clean. So the player inside DVDFab is jacking things up. Hopefully this gets fixed. Surprised nobody else is seeing this issue.

Comment

OK good news. If anyone else if having this issue the above fixed it. Uninstall everything and reboot. Then install DVDFab Media Player 3 only and test your video. If the pixellation is now gone, install DVDFab as normal and it works. No more pixellation. Thanks!

Comment

To be exact:

Please apply DVDFab Media Player Uninstaller to uninstall firstly, or use the "Add/Remove Programs" feature in your "Control Panel" to uninstall the program. Then open My Computer and go to C:\Program Files (OR) wherever you installed DVDFab Media Player, manually delete the DVDFab Media Player Folder.

Then reboot computer, and download and install the latest version of DVDFab Media Player 3.0.0.1 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=MEDIA_PLAYER. Please check if you can run DVDFab Media Player Version 3 smoothly after this re-installation.

Comment

Working...
                  X