Bluray Creator Playback Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray Creator Playback Issues

I am creating a BD25 of 4 mkv files. The creation process results in a good .iso file. I then use imgburn to burn to 2 different kinds of media, but when trying to play in bluray player, it loads to the main menu and hitting play results in a black screen. Any ideas where I can start troubleshooting this? I also have issues with bluray copy and burning those iso files. The movies will load but iften skip around. Tried burning at 2x speed also and this did not help.

Hello bigkev318,

What player did you use for playback?

Please use Player 5 to have a try, you can download it athttp://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

When you use menu mode, please use the direction key on the keyboard to control the menu; or please use simple mode of Player 5 to play the main movie directly to see the result.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

I am trying to play this on my sony bluray player. Lately I have not been able to burn anything whether from a bluray disc or creating a disc with the creator. Has something changed with the program? 2 different brands of media, 2 different burners, 2 different bluray players. The only thing I haven't changed is the software. Please help. I have used this product for year without issues.

Comment

Originally posted by bigkev318 View Post
        I am trying to play this on my sony bluray player. Lately I have not been able to burn anything whether from a bluray disc or creating a disc with the creator. Has something changed with the program? 2 different brands of media, 2 different burners, 2 different bluray players. The only thing I haven't changed is the software. Please help. I have used this product for year without issues.
        The latest version of DVDFab is now DVDFab 10.0.9.1, what is your version now?

Please first playback the created iso file with software player like Player 5 to make sure it can be played well.

And then use Imgburn and slow down the write speed to burn it to blank media for playback on sony bluray player to see the result.

If still have problem, please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and imgburn log file, and specify the model of your sony bluray player. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

I was having the same problem. File or image were played by fab player, vlc and leawo player but not with my stand alone players samsung and pioneer. Used media was verbatim. Burned with dvdfab and imgburn. Then, I used ashampoo burning studio 18 and 19 and all new burned disc played flawesly. I'm creating now an iso file with dvdfab and burn it with ashampoo.

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
            I was having the same problem. File or image were played by fab player, vlc and leawo player but not with my stand alone players samsung and pioneer. Used media was verbatim. Burned with dvdfab and imgburn. Then, I used ashampoo burning studio 18 and 19 and all new burned disc played flawesly. I'm creating now an iso file with dvdfab and burn it with ashampoo.
            1. You use DVDFab to create an file or image which can be played without problem on PC.

2. You burn the file or image "with dvdfab and imgburn", the process can go through well, but the burnt disc failed to playback on stand alone players samsung and pioneer. Correct?
            -- Is the burnt disc playable on your PC drive with "fab player, vlc and leawo player"?

3. The same file or image burned with ashampoo burning studio 18 and 19, and burned disc played flawlessly on stand alone players samsung and pioneer?

4. Please supply info of the model of your standalone players; the dvdfab_internal.log file and burn related log files.

Thanks,
            Mona

Comment

Dear Mona,

These are the answers to your questions:

1.- Yes DVDFAB 10
              2.- Yes too. The disc is playable on PC drive with Fab Player 5, VLC and leawo player. Not with the 2 stand alone players (Pioneer and Samsung)
              3.- Yes. the same file /image burned with ashampoo studio 18 & 19 plays on both stand alone players and on PC.
              4.- My stand alone players are: Pioneer BDP-LX71 and Samsung BD-F7500

Used BD-R media: Verbatim Datalife Hard Coat Verbatim#43837 1602-02
              Strange enough when burning to a BD-RE Media Range (suppossed to have less quality than verbatim) it plays on PC and on stand alone.

This is the dvdfab internal log for the last movie I made with creator: The navigator: A medieval Odyssey having as source a MKV file. The same happens if I rip a Blu-ray
              Attached Files

Comment

It sounds like a disc compatible issue, since the other type of blank media can play on both PC and standalone player.

Comment

Working...
                X