DVD Creator crashes at 99%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator crashes at 99%

I am having an issue with DVD Creator crashing at 99% with DVDFab x64 v10.0.9.2. I am creating a DVD iso from an m2ts file. This also failed with x64 v10.0.9.0. I was able to complete the task successfully with DVDFab 10.0.9.1 beta version, so I am keeping both versions for now. The problem has occured with two different movies, Peter Rabbit and Paddington 2. Log files are attached.

dvdfab_internal 5-14-2018.txt

fabcheck_internal 5-14-2018.txt

Hi gomno,

Thank you for your report, we are trying to reproduce the problem now.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

UPDATE:

We could not reproduce the problem, please kindly update to the latest DVDFab 10 version to have a try.

If still have problem, please send us one short video file so that we can test it. Thank you.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

DVDFab x64 v10.0.9.2 ended unexpectedly again at 99% today when trying to create a DVD iso from Bolt m2ts file. This generated an automatic report to you. I was able to complete the task successfully with DVDFab 10.0.9.2. This is the third title that I have had problems with this task with the x64 version.

Comment

Tried DVDFab x64 v10.0.9.3 beta also fails with same task. A similar error occurs when creating a DVD iso from mkv files.

Comment

Originally posted by gomno View Post
            Tried DVDFab x64 v10.0.9.3 beta also fails with same task. A similar error occurs when creating a DVD iso from mkv files.
            Please send us a short video source to help check the problem, thank you.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

DVDFab x64 v10.0.9.5 ended unexpectedly again at 99% today when trying to create a DVD iso from a small .mov file. This again generated an automatic report to you. I was able to complete the task successfully with DVDFab 10.0.9.2. I tried to send you the video file as requested but when I used "Upload Attachments" or "Upload from URL" both methods failed with error messages.

Comment

Originally posted by gomno View Post
                DVDFab x64 v10.0.9.5 ended unexpectedly again at 99% today when trying to create a DVD iso from a small .mov file. This again generated an automatic report to you. I was able to complete the task successfully with DVDFab 10.0.9.2. I tried to send you the video file as requested but when I used "Upload Attachments" or "Upload from URL" both methods failed with error messages.
                Please try to upload the file to googledrive and PM me the download url.

Also, please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

I have the same problem. Can't burn any DVDs. DVDFab just crashes right after converting the video file for the DVD. Doesn't matter if I try to burn it directly onto an empty DVD or try to make an ISO. Both crash.

Tried a few different files. From half a GB to like 20GB. MP4s, MKVs and AVIs. Uploading them may be tricky since those are full movies. But you could use the "Big Buck Bunny" short movie you can download here: http://distribution.bbb3d.renderfarm...fps_normal.mp4
                  That file also crashes for me when trying to burn it.

I'll attach the logs from my last try when trying to burn that Big Buck Bunny movie.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stahlreck View Post
                    I have the same problem. Can't burn any DVDs. DVDFab just crashes right after converting the video file for the DVD. Doesn't matter if I try to burn it directly onto an empty DVD or try to make an ISO. Both crash.

Tried a few different files. From half a GB to like 20GB. MP4s, MKVs and AVIs. Uploading them may be tricky since those are full movies. But you could use the "Big Buck Bunny" short movie you can download here: http://distribution.bbb3d.renderfarm...fps_normal.mp4
                    That file also crashes for me when trying to burn it.

I'll attach the logs from my last try when trying to burn that Big Buck Bunny movie.
                    Hi,

I have forwarded the file to the developers for checking. Meanwhile, please go to Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box to try again and see the result. Thanks.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Thanks Mona,

It's working without any HW acceleration. Of course it's also slower like that

Comment

Originally posted by Stahlreck View Post
                        Thanks Mona,

It's working without any HW acceleration. Of course it's also slower like that
                        Thanks for the update, we are glad it works on your end now. We have tested the file you provided, we could not reproduce the problem.

Regards,
                        Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi,

I have forwarded the file to the developers for checking. Meanwhile, please go to Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box to try again and see the result. Thanks.

Regards,
                          Mona
                          It's working for me also now using this workaround. I'm curious why you can't reproduce the problem since I'm not the only one affected.

Comment

Yes, it's pretty weird. Do my provided logs say something about it? Is it the GPU? Maybe a driver problem? Or something else? Seems strange. I have the most recent drivers for my GPU too.

Comment

Update,

We use the same video card with the latest driver, we are unable to reproduce the problem. In this case, please update to the latest version of DVDFab 10 to retry, thanks.

Regards,
                              Mona

Comment

Working...
                              X