Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD Creator creates ISO file that is too large.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator creates ISO file that is too large.

This happened with 10.2.0.1 and with 10.2.0.2. I am using the x64 version.

I created a DVD5 with a file that DVDFab warned me would create an ISO file too large for the disc. So I selected the "Fit to disc" option and did the encode. The file created shows a file size of 4,725,440kb in Windows, which is obviously too large for a standard DVD5 disc. (I prefer to use ImgBurn for burning my DVDs, but I use DVDFab to create the ISO files.) I created a DVD5 with this same file in the past, using an earlier version of DVDFab, and the file size was correct to burn to a DVD5 disc.

I attempted to encode again, in case I had made a mistake in the settings, and it produced the same file size.

A rollback to 10.1.0.0 produced a correctly sized file.

Hello,

1. Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.
    2. Please offer more info about the source file. Please use mediainfo to analyze the source file and post the result here too.

Thanks,
    Mona

Comment

Here are the log files:
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Outback_Jon View Post
        Here are the log files:
        Thanks. We will see if we can reproduce the problem and get back to you ASAP.

Comment

Update: The oversize problem in DVD Creator will be fixed in new version of DVDFab, please kindly wait for update, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Update: The oversize problem in DVD Creator will be fixed in new version of DVDFab, please kindly wait for update, thanks.
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X