Can't create DVD with Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't create DVD with Creator

I usually just rip dvd's to MP4 for my digital library, but I just bought the DVD Creator and it keeps giving me an error. I have an MP4 1280x720 that I'm trying to burn a dvd for. I have a double layer disk but it gets near the end and keeps giving me an error. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the file size. Any help on this is appreciated. I don't have much experience putting these files on disk only off.

Originally posted by orleanslady View Post
    I usually just rip dvd's to MP4 for my digital library, but I just bought the DVD Creator and it keeps giving me an error. I have an MP4 1280x720 that I'm trying to burn a dvd for. I have a double layer disk but it gets near the end and keeps giving me an error. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the file size. Any help on this is appreciated. I don't have much experience putting these files on disk only off.
    What was the error you received?

You can try to convert the mp4 and save the output DVD to your local hard drive to make sure the conversion process can go through well first.

Please post DVDFab log files to help check the problem, dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file, if it's error out in the burning disc process, post the burn log files too.

Comment

Working...
    X