Error when creating iso file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when creating iso file

Hello, I have the last versions of DVDfab 10 and 11. I'm a registered user. I use Win 7 x64

Often, but not all the times, I have an error (error 600?) when I try to create a blu-ray iso file from a blu-ray in "main movie" mode. The encoding works fine until the end and it's when the iso file creation begin that windows tells me that DVDfab has crashed. I looked in the log file and it seems it's a 600 error..

Could it be a conflict with other softwares which are on my PC ? For example DVDFab Media Player 5, AVS4YOU Suite, VSO Convert X to DVD 7, Alcohol 120%, DVDDecrypter, MediaMonkey 4.1, VLC, Media Player Classic, MKVTools, Magix Speed Burn, Magix Audio Cleanic, VinylStudio and some other portable softwares as DVDShrink and Aegisub 3,

I had a problem too when creating a blu-ray iso file with a blu-ray title ripped in mkv passthrough mode, I have no sound in the iso create file when the ripped file works fine (DTS HD HR Audio).

Could you help me please ? Thank you.

Here is the log file of my last try

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mona; 01-31-2019, 03:56 AM. Reason: edit log to a file

The log file you attached is for Blu-ray Copy, not for Creator, so, base don this log file, please use Full Disc mode or Clone mode a try, and any further problem regarding Blu-ray Copy, please post it to the correct forum.

I had a problem too when creating a blu-ray iso file with a blu-ray title ripped in mkv passthrough mode, I have no sound in the iso create file when the ripped file works fine (DTS HD HR Audio).
    As for this problem of no sound in the created iso file,
    1. Please attach the related dvdfab_internal.log and fabcheck_internal.log as attachment here.
    2. Mount the iso file using DVDFab Virtual Drive, open it in File Explorer, locate the largest m2ts file, and then use MediaInfo tool to analyze and post the result.
    3. Is there other audio track except the DTS HD HR Audio? Please try to switch to other audio track to play again?

Comment

Hello Mona

Thank you for your answer. I'll do that. I have to create a new iso file because I deleted it, as it didn't work... There was only one audio track and one subtitle track.

Some news : I recreated the same iso file and mounted it. I open the "disk" with DVDFab Media Player 5, and I had no sound. But I haven't try with an other player... This time, I tried with Media Player Classic HC and... miracle... sound was fine ! So that's not a problem with my iso file, but probably with DVDFab Media Player 5... So I'll post it in the Media Player forum...

(However, here is all the log files) Oups I can't reach to upload files, all the times I have an error message : error uploading image when I try to upload attachments or invalid file if I try to upload from google drive... It's a 2 Mo Zip file...

Thank you
      Last edited by Cappal; 01-31-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X